THE HUSBAND & WIFE :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

20 October 2008

BIRTHDAY WISHES NOTE..

Dear all,

Well, it’s my turn to 27….(I think I’m still 24…wink wink)…I’m really appreciated to all my beloved friends GXIXG, STSB klik for the Birthday Wishes, present n suprising..…I’m so happy to being a friend all of u…kindly sincere of my heart.. i would like to says…I LOVE U ALL….MUAHHHHHHH :-)…with BIG HUGS & KISSES.. and also say thank you for being the supportive & caring and adorable friends in that we all needed! All of u have been a blessing to me in many ways, although you may not have realize it and I am truly thankful for you. But..do know that your efforts are very much appreciated :-)Terima Kasih ..not to forget also have all taught me so much about LIFE (when I’m down in my relationship..:-( … and everything in between! It wouldn’t have been the same without any one of you. …All the best to each and everyone of you, in everything you do….





TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY

1 comment:

john said...

Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear Warehouse Sale pls see at http://www.everyday.com.my

Google